EOS Econ H2
Control unit, dry and humid sauna
Electronic sauna control unit (dry and humid sauna) for private and commercial sauna cabins.
Control unit for dry and humid sauna operation (for sauna heaters with vaporizer) with a large LCD display with multi-language menu navigation.
Menu navigation in 12 languages, clock, output for cabin light 230V, Life-Guard function, remaining heating time display. With keypad lock (child lock). Safety temperature limitation 139 °C.
Additionally with: Extra-large, multi-line LCD display, all parameters at a glance. With 24 h pre-set timer in real time, heating time limitation up to 6 h or up to 12 h (for commercial use). 4 user profiles. Inc. temperature sensor with 2 m cable.
Switching power 9 kW, may be extended for connection of more powerful heaters.
- For dry and humid sauna operation. Digital temperature control:
- 30 °C - 115 °C (in dry Finnish sauna mode)
- 30 °C - 70 °C (in humid sauna operation).
- Illuminated extra-large alphanumeric multiline LCD display, shows all parameters at a glance. Menu navigation in 12 languages.
- Suitable for commercial operation.
- Switch for cabin light, „Life Guard“ function.
- Modern, slim housing design.
- Humidity control - proportional to time, adjustable in 10 steps.
- 24 h pre-set timer in real time, clock, screen-saver function.
- Heating time limitation 6 h, extendable to12 h.
- With water shortage alarm, sauna dry function (after-heating and extractor fan operation to dry sauna room after humid mode).
- Switching capacity 9 kW, may be extended with an LSG device.
400 V 3N AC 50 Hz
9,0 kW resistive load (AC1 mode)
Humidity mode: 6 kW + 3 kW for vaporizer equipment.
Can be expanded to 36 kW via the connection of power switching devices
Power extension via LSG unit
EMOTEC L09 / LSG 18 / LSG 36
Temperature control range
30 - 115 °C Finnish
30 - 70 °C Bi-O
Start time pre-selection
up to 24 hrs
Cabin light/fan outputs
max. 100 W
Heating time limitation
6 h, 12 h, unlimited
Dimensions H/W/D in cm
22 / 25 / 5,8
Ambient temperature in operation
-10 to +40 °C
Weight without packing