Premium class sauna heater for the Finnisch (dry) sauna.
Based on the proven Cubo heater construction with an extra large rock store with approx. 40 kg volume. Floor-standing model for private and commercial saunas in modern cubistic design.
Compact design - only 40 cm wide, flat rear wall with recessed terminal box. Optional rear wall cover in anthracite finish available. Durable construction made of stainless steel, brushed stainless steel top, outer shell in anthracite peal effect finish.
Service-friendly construction - no contact between heating elements and stones, replacement of heating elements without stones removal possible. Increased stone compartment for up to 40 kg sauna stones ensures high temperature stability and energy reserves for powerful water splashes. Thanks to the flat rear wall, Cubo+ is ideal for installations in front of glass panels.
40 kg sauna stones included in the delivery.
- Suitable for private and commercial saunas.
- Premium sauna heater for sauna cabins from 7 to 18 m³.
- Compact design - 40 x 39 cm, thanks to the recessed terminal box.
- Outer shell in anthracite pearl effect finish.
- Brushed stainless steel top.
- Scratch resistant anthracite pearl effect powder coating
- Optional rear wall cover panel in anthracite pearl effect finish
- Optional guard rail mounting brackets.
- Service-friendly construction: extra-largerock store above the heating elements for improved air convection, longer lifetime of heating elements - replacement of elements without unloading the rocks.
- 40 kg sauna stones included in the delivery.
400 V 3N AC 50 Hz
Fuse protection (control unit)
3 x 16 A
Fuse protection (LSG)
no / 3 x 16 A (only 10,5 and 12,0 kW)
Dimensions H/W/D, in cm
95 / 40 / 38,5
For sauna cabin size (7,5 / 9,0 / 10,5 / 12,0 kW)
7 - 10 m³ / 9 - 14 m³ / 11 - 15 m³ / 14 - 18 m³
Min. size air inlet and outlet (7,5 / 9,0 / 10,5 / 12,0 kW)
35 x 5 cm / 35 x 6 cm / 35 x 6 cm / 35 x 7 cm
Weight withouth rocks
Power extension required
no / EMOTEC L09 R (only 10,5 and 12,0 kW)