behind-the-bench sauna heater
Behind-the-bench model - Compact version of the 46.U sauna heater
46.U sauna heaters provide two important advantages - they are installed behind a partition wall with only 22 cm gap to the sauna wall, which saves a lot of valuable space in a sauna cabin. This will allow more space for sauna benches and will make your sauna look more spacious. With only 20 cm depth 46.U heaters belong to the slimmest models on the market today.
The concealed installation ensures at the same time increased safety in use - the heater cannot be accidentally touched while it is hot. A special safety grill mounted along the top edge of the partition wall effectively prevents objects from being dropped down on the heater. 46.U heaters have been tested and approved for safety and compliance with the latest European norms.
The traditional water splashes are of course possible. Every heater includes a water funnel with the connection hose. Thanks to the special gutter inside the heater the water is spread across its full width for a quick and effective evaporation.
The 46.U Compact is ideal for private and commercial operations of the Finnish sauna. Compact-size version of the 46.U model with 92 cm width. Top (air deflector) made of stainless steel. Outer shell - zinc-plated steel.
15 kg sauna stones included in the delivery.
- Space-saving design - thanks to the hidden installation.
- High safety - no risk of touching the heater.
- Safety grill - reliable protection against objects falling down on the heater.
- Still allows classic water splashes on the rocks.
- Very slim - only 20 cm installation depth.
- Only 92 cm width.
- Includes accessories: cover protection safety grill, water splash funnel with 1 m hose, 6 m connection cable 5 x 1,5 mm².
- 15 kg sauna stones included in the delivery.
400 V 3N AC 50 Hz
Fuse protection (control unit)
3 x 16 A
Dimensions H/W/D, in cm
87 / 92 / 20
For sauna cabin size (6,0 / 7,5 kW)
6 - 8 m³ / 7 - 10 m³
Min. size of air intake and outlet (6,0 / 7,5 kW)
35 x 4 cm / 35 x 5 cm
Weight without stones and packing (6,0 / 7,5 kW)
19,0 kg / 20,0 kg
Power extension needed