behind-the-bench sauna heater
Concealed installation - Behind-the-bench model for the (dry) Finnish sauna
46.U sauna heaters provide two important advantages - they are installed behind a partition wall with only 22 cm gap to the sauna wall, which saves a lot of valuable space in a sauna cabin. This will allow more space for sauna benches and will make your sauna look more spacious. With only 20 cm depth 46.U heaters belong to the slimmest models on the market today.
The concealed installation ensures at the same time increased safety in use - the heater cannot be accidentally touched while it is hot. A special safety grill mounted along the top edge of the partition wall effectively prevents objects from being dropped down on the heater. 46.U heaters have been tested and approved for safety and compliance with the latest European norms.
The traditional water splashes are of course possible. Every heater includes a water funnel with the connection hose. Thanks to the special gutter inside the heater the water is spread across its full width for a quick and effective evaporation.
The 46.U is ideal for private and commercial operations of the Finnish sauna. Very robust and reliable. Inner and outer shell made of stainless steel. Dust and water collecting tray at the bottom. Includes protective safety grill and water infusion kit.
15 kg sauna stones included in the delivery.
- Space-saving design - thanks to the hidden installation.
- High safety - no risk of touching the heater.
- Safety grill - reliable protection against objects falling down on the heater.
- Still allows classic water splashes on the rocks.
- Optimal for intensive commercial use.
- Very robust, durable construction, all made of staineless steel.
- Very slim - only 22 cm installation depth.
- Includes accessories: cover protection safety grill, water splash funnel with 1 m hose, 6 m connection cable 5 x 1,5 mm².
- 15 kg sauna stones included in the delivery.
400 V 3N AC 50 Hz
Fuse protection (control unit)
3 x 16 A
Dimensions H/W/D, in cm
87 / 112 / 20
For sauna cabin size (6,0 / 7,5 / 9,0 / 12,0 kW)
6 - 8 m³ / 7 - 10 m³ / 9 - 14 m³ / 14 - 18 m³
Min. size of air intake and outlet (6,0 / 7,5 / 9,0 / 12,0 kW)
35 x 4 cm / 35 x 5 cm / 35 x 6 cm / 35 x 7 cm
Weight without stones and packing (6,0 / 7,5 / 9,0 / 12,0 kW)
23,5 kg / 24,0 kg / 24,5 kg / 25,5 kg
Power extension needed
no / EMOTEC L09 R (only with 12,0 kW)