underbench sauna heater
Middle-sized version of the underbench sauna heater series Invisio.
Invisio is a special range of the unique concealed „underbench“ sauna heaters, which are installed under the sauna benches with a partition wall with only a 10 cm gap to the main sauna wall.
Thanks to their construction and particular installation, Invisio heaters offer high safety standards and save a lot of valuable space in the cabin. There is no more risk of accidentally touching the heater and your sauna will look more spacious inside.
In spite of the hidden installation, traditional water splashes are of course still possible. All Invisio heaters include a stainless steel water funnel with a silicone tube. The special gutter inside the heater spreads the water over the entire heater width to ensure quick evaporation.
The compact Invisio Midi is ideal for private and commercial operations of the Finnish sauna. 20 kg rock store. Water distribution gutter across the entire width, connection left and right. Adjustable height, no contact between sauna stones and heating elements. Includes safety grill and water infusion set.
20 kg sauna stones included in delivery.
|6,0 kW||94.5813 (Anthracite)|
|9,0 kW||94.5814 (Anthracite)|
|12,0 kW||94.5815 (Anthracite)|
- High user safety, thanks to the concealed installation.
- Service-friendly construction.
- Still allows classic water splashes on the rocks - water infusion set with stainless steel funnel is included.
- Includes safety grill - reliable protection against objects falling down on the heater.
- Optimized heating performance, thanks to the special position of heating elements - for faster heat-up times.
- Robust construction. Adjustable height (+/- 12 cm).
- Space-saving design - only 10 cm required for the screen wall.
- Ideal for saunas up to 18 m³ - allows more bench space in the cabin.
- 20 kg sauna stones included in delivery.
400 V 3N AC 50 Hz
Fuse protection (control unit)
3 x 16 A
Dimensions H/W/D, in cm
Height 65 / 71 / 77 cm
Width 116 cm
Depth 38 cm
For sauna cabin size (6,0 / 9,0 / 12,0 kW)
6 - 8 m³ / 9 - 14 m³ / 14 - 18 m³
Min. size of air intake and outlet (6,0 / 9,0 / 12,0 kW)
35 x 4 cm / 35 x 6 cm / 35 x 7 cm
Weight without stones and packing (6,0 / 9,0 / 12,0 kW)
24 kg / 25 kg / 27 kg
Power extension needed
no / EMOTEC L09 R (only 12,0 kW)